Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18

Today was the day.

The day that I put something on that didn't fit.

Awesome. (By which I mean: not awesome.)

Last Thursday, I was lying in bed with my hands on my stomach when I realized that my stomach doesn't feel like it used to. Not that I've ever been a person with an actually flat stomach (hi, have you met me?), but in the months after having had my last surgery, I could actually feel my ribs and my hips when I was flat on my back.

Not anymore.

Like I said, I noticed that my stomach is a little fuller on Thursday of last week. This morning, I had to change my outfit because the dress that I'd thrown on was pulling a little across my tummy.

Either this tumor is starting to grow, or I have got to stop eating that stupid spicy chicken sandwich. (Curse you, Wendy's drive-thru! I tell you, that Wendy girl is my best friend and my worst enemy, all rolled into one.)