Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29

I want to send a Thank You card to all the world.



I'm not kidding. I want to. I need to. ... It is the only thing that I can do that comes anywhere near expressing the gratitude that I feel towards you. And you. And you.

I lead a charmed life. I always have. I have always been close to my family, both immediate and extended. I have always had dear friends who have blessed my life. I have been so lucky to have known so many good people in every town/city I have ever lived in, and I have been fortunate in that I've been able to keep and maintain so very many of the relationships I've made over the years.

People have always been the most important commodity in my life. My friends have defined me for the past 30+ years. But this summer, you have saved me.

Thank you.

Thank you, to my friends. And to the friends of my friends. Your kindness, your generosity, your hard work in fundraisers, your donations and ceaseless emails, texts and FB posts have saved me. Your love has changed me, and I will be indebted to you for the rest of my life.

Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart. I love you.