Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22

Okay, kids... It's that time again.

That's right. IT'S FUNDRAISER TIME!

My friend Christian is hosting a Scentsy Fundraiser for me. It will be open through the end of the month, so you have a week or so to peruse the Fall/Winter catalogue to your satisfaction before you need to make a decision. And don't you worry your pretty little head about how something will get to you. Christian and I may live in Arizona, but if you're reading this from the comfort of your cozy couch in the heart of Nebraskan farm country, you can go to her site and put in your address with your order, and in just a few days, you'll receive a little (or big) Scentsy box right there on your own sweet wrap-around porch.

Ahhhh... the joys of shopping online and then getting packages in the mail.

And shopping for a good cause (because we all know that I like to consider myself a good cause)? You just can't beat the feeling of having done something that will help someone else! (Also, it's just fun to get something seasonal and new in the mail!) Come on... You know you want to!

Click here to go right to her site.

You'll see that there are two parties open right now. Be sure to click the FBO - Laurie link so the credit for the orders will go to the fundraiser party.


Oh, gosh. There are SO MANY fun Fall/Halloween and Christmas things coming out right now!


And if you're not sure what you want, or if you're one of those weirdos who just can't stand to buy anything for yourself (I, clearly, don't understand this kind of selfless behavior), I'll give you an itemized wish list and you can make a purchase and put my address in the "deliver to" box.

You know me... Always doing what I can to make it easy for people to give me stuff I want.

How fun are these Halloweeny things? I love them!

The All Hallows Wrap:



Pumpkin:


Fright Night Plug-In:


Here's a fun sort of Fall-ish one...

Linden Silhouette



And then there are the Christmasy things...

Blizzard Plug-In:

How darling is that? I know that I have a special place in my heart for anything Snowflake-related, but still... You have to admit that's pretty darn adorable!

Bluster Plug-In

How sweet are those rosy little cheeks? I want to pinch them!

And then, there is....

Be still, my beating heart.

 Behold:



I am IN LOVE with this Joy to the World Silhouette!

I mean it. I love this one!

Seasonal scents I enjoy: Cinnamon Bear, Clove & Cinnamon, Central Park Pralines, Cozy Fireside, Honey Pear Cider, French Toast, Pumpkin Roll.

"Favorite" scents that I actually like (you'll notice that I have a definite preference for the spiced seasonal scents over the plain jane stuff that you can get all year round): Clean Breeze, Perfectly Pomegranate.

And there you have it. The link to Christian's page. A glowing endorsement for the cause that the fundraiser supports. (Just cracked myself up.) And a personalized guide through my favorite pieces listed in the Holiday Collection.

Buy up, folks. Buy. Up. ... The party will close on September 30th.

Ready... Set... SHOP!