Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 29

I don't have a whole heck of a lot to say...

Wait, that's a lie. I have a whole heck of a lot to say (I always do!), but I don't have a whole heck of a lot of energy to say it with, so this is gonna be short and sweet.

I just wanted to throw a post up to answer a question that I'm sure so many of my readers (yeah, all three of you) are dying to have the answer to.

And that answer is: No, I do not have any information as to the insurance approving the MRI. Which means, I don't have it scheduled yet.

I promise to report that info as soon as I have it.

I'm not too concerned. I'd figured it would take all of this week to get it approved, and that I'd be getting a call tomorrow at the earliest. I'd hoped to have it sooner, but I hadn't expected to hear from them before Friday this week. *Fingers crossed that I'll get a call tomorrow asking if I can come in on Monday for an MRI. (Doubtful it'll play out exactly like that, but a girl can hope.)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch: I am still freezing all the time, I still get head rushes when I stand up, I'm still unable to keep my elbow straight when I try to lift my right arm and I'm feeling that weirdie pain in my back more this week than I did last week. (Maybe because I'm stretching it out more with one of my cool (and I use that term lightly) new PT exercises? Maybe because, now that I know it might be something to be afraid of, I'm more aware? ... Maybe both? ... I don't know.)

Anyway, that's all. I just wanted to report that I have nothing to report. It's been a doozy of a week. I have been totally slammed. This is the first post I've written all week, because this is the first night I've had time to turn my computer on all week. I'm completely exhausted - which is why I'm keeping this short, I want to be in bed at 9:00 - and there aren't words for how glad I am that tomorrow is Friday, but I am doing well. Just hanging in there, playing the waiting game and hoping for a call from scheduling tomorrow. (In fact, if they don't call me, I think I'll call them. I'm nothing if not proactive. ... If you don't believe me, ask my friend James. I've been hounding him to introduce me to Nathan for years. I am my best PR rep and I know it!)