Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27

A big shout out to Jennifer O., who gifted me with a bag of candy that I could chain eat. All. Day. Long.




That's right.

I stress ate an ENTIRE BAG of Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark while I was at work today.

I heart working in a loan department at year-end. (The next person who says something smart about "banker's hours" is gonna get an earful and a half from me!)

The good news is, I had a little bag of heaven with me at my desk today. For all twelve hours I was there. (I gobbled down the last two squares minutes before walking out the door.)

Soon, I will have eaten all of the candy in my house and in the bank. After which, I'm afraid that I will have to enforce a Candy Rule similar to the Potato Chip Rule of 2011. ... Until then, I have three bags of M&M's, one bag of peppermint Tootsie Roll suckers, a handful of gourmet chocolates, and a pound of See's at my disposal. (Here's hoping that'll be enough to fuel the last two business/work days in 2012!)