Friday, December 14, 2012

Decenber 14

Because I am exactly the kind of girl who likes to share those moments when I crack myself up, I am going to show you this:


I just got dressed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror and thought, "What in the world happened to my face? I have red splotches EVERYWHERE!"

Oh yeah, I licked the bowl, the beater AND the scraper when I made that cake this morning. And it's red velvet cake.

Hahahahaha...

Hallelujah that I remembered that I'd had cake batter for breakfast this morning. ... I was right on the verge of having a freakout about having come down with some weird illness that was going to send me the doctor on this day I took off, so proud of myself for taking a day that was NOT doctor-related!

I scare myself sometimes. (And possibly, you, too... now that I look at that pic and realize you can see straight up my nose. Sorry about that.)