Monday, March 11, 2013

5,027 points to Cousin Rachel!

Guess whose blog has a comment function?

That's right... Mine.

All  the glory goes to Cousin Rachel, who gave me text instruction, and then... when I couldn't follow the text instruction, because I am exactly that lame.. picked up the phone when I called her at 9:00 PM and hand-held me through the process of enabling comments. (Those Gardner kids are so smart!)

Halle-freakin-lujah, you people have a voice again! Feel free to thank Rachel. You know... in the comments.

3 comments:

Superjulie said...

It is only fitting another Cousin be the first to comment. Cousin Rachel, thank you, awesome girl! Laurie, YAY! Now I need to go back and make comments in past entries (if I can do that; I should have checked before writing this).

Debbie said...

Way to go Rachel!!! And Laurie I agree, those Gardner kids are rather smart :-).

8faa68dc-8b52-11e2-abcf-000bcdca4d7a said...

Sweet! Thanks, Rachel!