Sunday, March 3, 2013

I. Am. Challenged.

Those of you who've frequenting my little corner of crazy for a while were probably aware of this...

But seriously. ... Chall-enged.

Especially when it comes to technology.

Kip, I am not. (And I'm not just saying that because I have yet to meet my eternal flame in a chat room.)



I do not love techology. Technology and I are friends OFF.


Remember how I said I was going to enable comment functionality, because my beloved Dr. H wanted to know if he was going to be able make comments on my blog?

Yeah, well...

I. Am. Challenged.

I flipped the switch on Friday. Or so I thought. ... And nothing happened.

I thought maybe it was because I had an older blogger template, so this afternoon, I updated my template. (Did you notice those new sidebars? That's right, "She likes red!")

Again, I checked the settings. Comments are set up as a go. ... And yet, the option isn't showing up inside the posts.

I have no idea what could be wrong.

My sister-in-law is thinking that maybe once I do another post, the option will show up. Like, maybe, since I didn't reactivate the comment functionality until AFTER I did the post on Friday, it won't show up until there's a new post for people to comment on.

*Fingers crossed.*

Because if that's not it... I don't know how I'm gonna be able to give you all a voice again.

No comments: