Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's... Christmas in July!

How did I spend my night last night?


Why, baking and frosting sugar cookies to take to work and make them think I'm a crazy person, of course! 

Listen, it's how I roll. If I am well enough to bake in July (something I have not been able to do since July 2009 - not that I'm counting. ... Oh, wait. Yes, I am!), sugar cookies are on the tippy top of my list of things to do. I mean, they're right up there with fudge and dipped pretzels.

It's not the full-blown affair that Jule, Weez and I used to do every year, but ... in a dark corner, on a late shift, it'll do.

(Ha! I do love throwing a little TMM humor in every once in a while.)

And now I must be off. I have a movie to start. At 7:00 PM sharp!


Because, again, this is how I roll on the 25th of July.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Miss Christmas much, Laurie?