Sunday, August 18, 2013

Technical Difficulties

Long time, no post. Here's the skinny: 1) I've been working long days. Like, all summer. And when I've been at work from sun-up to sun-down, the last thing I want to do is come home and sit in front of a computer. (It seems that what I want to do is come home and fall asleep on my couch, watching the Netflix. I'm pretty cute that way.) 2) My life is boring. Well... sort of. I mean, I still drive off with gas hoses and have complete mental breaks between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 AM. But there really hasn't been anything of any actual merit going on. 3) See the title of this post: Technical. Difficulties. Big time. Between my phone that has a mind of its own (Android and Blogger are friends off) and my computer that, for some reason, doesn't want to let me type when I'm in Compose (currently, all blog posts have to be put up in HTML, so I don't have spellcheck... forgive me for the typos!), I am challenged. But I'm sick of working long days and have decided that if you all want to read stories about gas station incidents and brain lapses in the early AM, the very least I can do is oblige with posts full of shoddy spelling. (Yeah, shoddy. That wasn't a typo.) You're welcome. Anyhoo... I had some older posts that were in the half-finished phase (read: stuck in limbo land in my phone), but I'm pretty sure I figured out how to get them to pop up here. Here's hoping that I can find the time, the energy (no more coming home from work and crashing on my couch until the wee hours of the morning) and - most importantly - a way to get my computer and/or phone to work with me. *fingers crossed*