Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I'm pretty sure I've posted this pic here before, but I just can't get enough of it.

Evans kids, Halloween night, carrying paper bags around for our Trick-or-Treat candy (note that they've all been drawn/colored on), circa 1984:



L to R: Spencer, Kirk, Brett and yours truly.

Don't worry about how you CAN'T SEE MY FACE under my hat. I wore that hat, and I wore it proudly. I sewed blue polyester fabric into the brim of a witch hat, then cut 1 inch strips to make "hair". (Came up with that GENIUS idea all on my own, thanks. Also, cut the bangs all by myself. You can tell, because they're the opposite of straight. I've been a rockstar costume stylist for, like, ever. Obviously.)

Happy Halloween, ya'll! ... Go eat some candy! Like, A BAG of it!

No comments: