Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tomorrow, tomorrow... I love ya, tomorrow. You're only a day away!

Don't mind me channeling Annie there for a minute.

It's because I'm so excited for tomorrow that I can hardly stand myself.

Why, you ask?

Because.... TOMORROW is the day that I fly to California for the Ball Cousin Baking Retreat!


Fourteen women, two little babies and a whole lot of baked goods (all under one roof) = ONE FABULOUS WEEKEND.

Here's a little sneak peek at the shopping list:

Flour - 25 lbs
Sugar - 16 cups
Powdered Sugar - 11 cups
Eggs - 4 dozen
Cocoa - 2 1/2 cups
Heavy Cream - 3 cups
Butter - 5 lbs

That's a heck of a lot of cousin bonding goodness right there, kids.

I'm so excited that I can hardly stand myself! (And now that I've told the www about it, I'm thinking maybe I can muster up the self-control to make myself pack. Wish me luck!)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You should have seen the looks and heard the comments I got while shopping for all the ingredients. When I told them what we were doing everyone thought it sounded so FUN and then asked if they could come help eat all the baked goodness!!!

Super Sara said...

Please eat a Macaroon for me. They are my favorites!