Tuesday, October 1, 2013

True stories from my actual life

One of my good friends sent me this a while back:




I love her.

Anyone who's been on this site more than twice may have noticed, I have absolutely no shame when it comes to telling people the stupid (aka: embarrassing) things I've done in my life.

I tell these stories because I think we ALL have stories like this, and it's my belief that the more we tell them, the more we realize that doing silly (aka: embarrassing) things is just part of being human.

Also, I think they're funny.

To that end, I've decided that I'm going to tell EVEN MORE of them!

True story.

Here's the plan:

There will be a theme every month (ie: peeing my pants in public, gas station escapades, indecent exposure, super glue accidents... you get the picture), and once a week, I'll do a post that tells a story that falls under that theme.

That'll be fun, right?

True stories from my actual life will be starting on Friday of this week. Be looking forward to that!

3 comments:

Katie Gardner said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that you're back on the blog-sphere! I've missed hearing from you. You make me smile!

Genevra said...

I love your stories! And I thought Fridays couldn't get even better. I can't wait.

shana said...

Oh wow. I can't wait!! I love cousin Laurie stories!!!!