Sunday, December 8, 2013

A plea for prayer

As my sweet cousin Rachel put it, "Mark needs your help".

Mark is a heck of a guy. He's a fabulous friend, and incredible husband, and exactly the kind of father I'd want my children to have. (And I'm NOT just saying that because he has the cancer. I've been saying those things for years, and that's so much of why his getting sick has been so gosh darn difficult to swallow.)

Please, if you are willing and able, join our family in fasting and prayer for my cousin.

I know, personally and intimately, the overwhelming feeling of support and love that comes of an army praying for you. (Thanks for that, btw. You people are awesome, and I love you!) I know miracles happen. I know that faith can move mountains. I know that love is the most powerful force on earth. I know that prayer can make a difference.

Please. Please, pray with us. Mark needs your help.

1 comment: