Tuesday, December 17, 2013

So... I've been MIA. Again.

As you may have noticed, it's been a while since I've posted. (Assuming you're not all too busy with your own lives to be looking for an update.) I haven't even done True Stories this month! (It's killing me, too, because I had some seriously rockin' stories about Evans family  Christmases. Picture the Griswold family tree hunt in the first scene of Christmas Vacation, taken up a notch because, instead of a trusty station wagon that could take a flying leap off the highway and still keep on ticking, I grew up with a suburban that was wont to break down on the side of the road -- for no apparent reason. We always traveled with hairspray in the car, because Dad had learned that if he sprayed some under the hood, it would start right up. ... You can't make this stuff up, kids.)

But alas, it seems that my laptop has bit (bitten?) the dust. Again. ... And we all know that blogging from ye olde phone doesn't always work so well. So, I haven't been online so often.

I'm going to make an honest effort to be better... More than anything else, I wanted to throw a post up as a caveat to explain why a) you hadn't been seeing anything lately and b) to let you know why there's going to be an uptick in typos 'round here.

So all the only electronic device I have with which I can blog is my phone. ...



No comments: