Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

As much as I am not generally one to make New Year's Resolutions (let's get real... literally, the only goal I had for 2013 was not to have surgery -- mission accomplished!), I will admit that I saw this on the Facebook tonight and fell in love with the sentiments.


I don't know about you all, but I intend to make 2014 a year plumb full of thinking, loving, walking, breathing, laughing, sleeping and singing. I'm thinking that if I can manage a little bit of each of these things every day, the year can't help but be a blessed and happy one.

Happy New Year, people!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Almost a MONTH without a new blog post. I'm so disappointed, Laurie! ;)

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi Laurie! My name is Cameron and I was reading up on your journey. I had a quick question and was hoping that you could email me back when you have a moment. I really appreciate it, thanks!

Laurie said...

Cameron,

I'm always happy to talk to anyone about anything. I don't have an email address to contact you, so I'm hoping you'll see when the comment section on this post is updated.

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like through a comment on my blog, or find me on Facebook. I'll be happy to discuss anything you wanted to ask.

Thanks, Laurie