Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My new jeans

This afternoon, on my way home from work, I stopped at Target to buy some maternity pants.

I'm not kidding.

Well, sort of I am.

I didn't go IN to buy maternity pants -- but while I was in the store, I had a thought that maternity pants would come up high enough that they wouldn't cramp Henry's style. So I tried some on, and actually walked out with a pair of maternity jeans. This is what it's come to, folks. Maternity pants.

I've been wearing maternity dresses for YEARS now (pre-tumors, even). But this is my first pair of maternity pants.

Maternity jeans and high-waisted yoga pants. Those are the only things that Hen'll let me wear. ... I love my life.

1 comment:

Evvie Turley said...

Whatever makes Henry happy is what you need to do! No sweat, no worries!