Friday, April 18, 2014

Stuff I've run (as in "driven") into...

I'm sure the seven or so people who still read this blog have been thinking that it's been a while since I've bared (born?) my soul and told the www something STUPID I've done.

Well, today's your lucky day.

I've been thinking (and laughing) about some of the stuff I've run into over the years, and I thought I might make you a short little list:

* Basha's (yeah - the store ... or, at least, one of the pillars in front of it)

* Dunaways' van (who, besides me, has EVER gotten a ticket for "reckless parking"?!)

* a multitude of curbs (I totally curbed it on the way out of the dealership, the day I bought my first car. Left the wheel cover thing there on the side of the road. ... True story. Kirk was with me, and I don't know that I've ever seen him laugh so hard - before or since.)

* Mark Nguyen (it may have been over 20 years, but I still remember the name of the dude who was riding his bike down 9th East on that fateful night)

True stories, every one of them.

I was born to have a driver. Obviously.

1 comment:

Evvie Turley said...

Love it! You kill me (or you would if I was innocently riding a bike down 9th East anyway!)!!