Sunday, June 15, 2014

Taking a break from surgery prep

So, I've been cleaning. (Of course, I haven't vacuumed. Have you met me? But at least my bathroom's clean!) And I've been organizing. And I've been washing every piece of clothing I can lay my hands on. And I've been stocking my pantry.

And I've been moving clothes around, so I have easy access to all the most comfortable things I own. (Soft fabric, full skirts, no structured waistlines.) 

It's like I've done this before or something...

And one of the things I know is that any shoe with even a smidge of a heel will be impossible for the next 4-6 months.

So I'm boxing them up. It'll get rid of some (read: most of) the clutter in my room. ... And, I'm hoping that out of sight will = out of mind, so I don't miss them as badly as I did last time. (Who loves her 4 inch heels? THIS GIRL!)

But before I put the lids on these boxes, I thought it would be fun to show you...

All the shoes I own that I've never worn:



All of the shoes that I've worn one time:



And exactly how many pairs of black heels does one woman need?!



(Answer: more than this. ALWAYS. I always need another pair of black heels. ... Obviously.)

Okay... back to work.