Wednesday, June 4, 2014

You may or may not have noticed...

...that my little corner of the www has been dark for the last, oh... month or so.

It's because I'm a slacker.

It's true. I am.

Also, in my defense, Judy came down for, like, ten days. It was glorious. We read books and watched movies. (Have YOU ever seen Mary Poppins with pop-ups? If not, you MUST get a hold of a 50th anniversary edition of the movie so you can get the extras!) We sat around and chatted, and made ourselves laugh out loud. For hours on end. Mom made rolls - twice, and I made chocolate chip cookies from a mix that weren't very good, but we ate them all anyway.

But mostly, I've just been a slacker.

It's because my internet connection is spotty and I have to unplug/replug my router every time I have to get online. And I have to bend over - almost to the ground - to do that. And Henry does NOT like it when I bend over.

So I've been neglecting the blog. Because I don't want to bend over and hurt my belly.

I live such a glamorous life, I know.

Anyhoo... here's the update: There isn't much to know, other than it's Scan Week, which means I've been on-again-off-again crying my eyes out and/or going off on RANTS about tiny, little, things that have been setting me off, both of which are pretty par for the course when I'm on the final, five-day, countdown.

As of now, the scan is set for tomorrow (I say, "as of now", because there has been some negotiating between my beloved Dr. H and my not-so-beloved insurance company... again), and I'll get the results Friday morning. Stay tuned for news on how much Henry and the Tootsie Roll have grown. (I'm hoping I'll be able to get some sweet pics of my guts on Friday. ... Not to be sacrilegious, but ... maybe if we all join in prayer together, I'll get a look at the films this time? It's worth a shot, I figure.)

No comments: