Friday, July 25, 2014

I love my cousins. The little ones, most of all.

Meet Elly (10) and Cami (12):



Elly and Cam wanted to do something to help their cousin with cancer (me), so they enlisted the help of their siblings, cousins, mothers, aunts and grandparents in putting together a bake sale, with proceeds to benefit yours truly.

Here's a sample of the menu/prices:


Aside: How cute is that girl holding a cancer ribbon that's shaped like a heart with the word "you" in the middle of it? I love her!

As you can see, these girls are selling baked goods for WAY CHEAP. And there will be face painting and helium balloons and loom bands who even knows what else! 

I'm telling you, it'll be fun for the whole family. If you're anywhere near Utah County this weekend, you should take your kids and head on over for a good time and a great cause! (I know, I just called myself a great cause. ... I, basically, have NO shame.)

Please, if you can... help these girls help me. They're my cousins' girls, but I couldn't love them more if they were my own. 

There's nothing I'd love more than to know that the girls had a fabulous turnout and were able to turn a profit, so they could KNOW that they made a difference. (Besides. They're adorable. You know you want to go, just to high five them for having the idea and then putting it into motion.)

No comments: