Saturday, August 2, 2014

Argh

My one, single, solitary gripe about The Sweetest Comeback in the History of Ever...

I can't, for the life of me, find one of these:


It seems that the people of Hostess chose not to bring back the dang blackberry pie when their product was resurrected and put back on the shelves of grocery stores and gas stations across the nation. Argh.

Now, I know this pie is chock full of sugar (and the crust is 100% white flour), so I couldn't really digest it... even if I could find one.

But man alive... what I wouldn't give for two (okay, three) bites of an old school blackberry pie.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

http://www.thecookingphotographer.com/2010/04/copycat-hostess-blackberry-fruit-pie.html

Maybe you can get someone to make these for you!

Super Sara said...

They also aren't making the razzberry zingers!