Friday, December 19, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This...

This is my song.

This song. Perry Como's recording. The girls in the office actually refer to this as "Laurie's Song". For real.

Why?

Because, while I am a sing-a-long FOOL with just about anything on the work radio these days, this version of this song is my very tippy-top-cream-of-the-crop favorite.

It doesn't matter what I'm doing, who I'm talking to (my own self, a co-worker or even on the phone with a customer... yes, it's happened), I will break mid-conversation at approximately 2:08 to laugh/sing along with my boy Perry.



I'm telling you, I loooooooove this song!

Because it's cheerful. Because it makes me merry. And because, people, it really IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Enjoy!

No comments: