Thursday, December 18, 2014

This Year's Santa Baby

Okay, so... have you ever heard this song?

All praise to the mighty gods of Sirius radio for bringing me this little gem this year:



"Please help out my pet charity. ... You see, naturally, that's me."

Oh my gosh, I laughed OUT LOUD when I heard this song for the first time last week. I cannot believe that I'm 40 years old (and am a die hard fan of the Eartha Kitt Santa Baby!), and I had NEVER heard this before.

Love, love, love, love, love!

Apparently, Ms. Kitt released this beauty in 1954, as a follow up to her Santa Baby smashing  hit of 1953. (Isn't Christmas music trivia the most fun, ever? I love it! ... Now, that's a board game I could actually get behind. Hmmm... maybe next year I'll come up with something along those lines.)

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. (Totally played it twice, just while I was typing this up. Ha!)


No comments: