Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hospital Food

It's not all bad, kids.


I don't know how much longer I'll be able to eat citrus, but I'm telling you right now, I plan on finding that out the hard way. Esp when said citrus is GRILLED and served on a bed of lettuce with sliced strawberries, blueberries that are as bug as a nickel, grilled chicken, pinions (and saving the best for last), blue ccheese and a raspberry vinaigrette.

Since i had this salad for both lunch and dinner today, I feel like doing a double shout of gtratitude for all the pre-meds they IV'd me with before they started the chemo. While i know the mouth sores are coming, and that they'll stop this kind of shenanigan... IN ITS TRACKS... I'm just so grateful that I can still taste food, esp a medley of berries and one of my favorite cheeses.

1 comment:

Mich said...

Blue cheese!
Also: tell your team they forgot to write your #1 goal: Kick cancer's ass! :-)