Thursday, February 19, 2015

Scenes from a hen house

Just in case anyone's been wondering if Judy and I get bored over here...

We don't.

We've been pulling my hair out, strand by strand. (It's more fun than peeling a sunburn, I tell ya! And that's saying something...)

Before it's all said and done (and.... uh... gone), I thought it'd be fun to throw up a few more almost-baldy pics.




That first pic mostly just looks like I'm sporting a receding hairline (aka: "Look, Mom! I finally have a high enough forehead that could pull off bangs!")... but the one just below?

Oh, geeze! Check out the side of my head. THAT's what's really happening over here.

Makes last night's chicken-pecked look seem like nothing! 



Aaaaaaaaaaand, then there's the back of my head. Looks like I've been in a fire, right?


Methinks that by this time tomorrow, my hair will be but a memory.

It's actually been kind of fun to see (and help) it fall out this week. Cutting the length off took all the stress out of it for me. Had I been watching 18 inches of hair fall to the ground, it would have been horrifying. But pulling an inch at a time out of the top of my head has been oddly therapeautic.

1 comment:

Genevra said...

Oh my gosh, I love you two. I love your beautiful face and beautiful smile!