Wednesday, February 18, 2015

You can take the girl out of the farm town, but...

It's another matter, entirely, to take the farm town out of the girl.

As I mentioned last night, my hair has started to fall out. In patches. Obviously.



And when I stepped out of the shower last night and saw these pink patches all over my head, my very first thought was, "I look like I've been in a chicken fight... AND I LOST!"

What can I say? Someone's seen too many hen house scrabbles in her day...

Judy's been calling it "male-pattern baldness", because, so far, most of the hair I've lost has been on the top of my head. I'm insisting it's "chemo-pattern baldness", because I'm also patchy above my left ear. Also, chemo made it happen. Oh, and I'M A GIRL who just happens to be going bald... in sections.

2 comments:

Genevra said...

Oh, I love Judy. That comment made me giggle. I still think it sucks you are going through chemo pattern baldness. I love you, your posts, and attitude.

Evvie Turley said...

Bald is beautiful and will be especially on you!!