Friday, March 20, 2015

Making friends and getting presents

So, I've been here for, what... five hours now? And I've made friends with a hospital  volunteer who LOVES me. (I mean, how could she not?) She keeps going out, then coming back with prizes from the donation box for me.


Here we have: a yellow afghan that's the color of sunshine that reminded her of me, and since I can't be out in the sun, I should have this blanket, a white hat because it's such a prettry pattern, School of Rock, because it's funny and she knows I like music, and two pink hats. 

I'm sorry to say that the dark pink is a little too small for my head, and I think I'm going to have to give it back.

I love people. (Esp when they give me presents. Ha!) It's days like today that  I'm super grateful for my propensity to make strangers into friends, and quickly!

1 comment:

Genevra said...

Aww, who wouldn't love you? Those are some fun presents to get. I love that movie. My nieces and I used to quote it back and forth to each other.