Monday, March 2, 2015

So much for that...

Round I, 21 days, no puking.

Round II, day 6... let the puking commence.

Not sure if it's because I'm not sick enough to stay asleep for the 48 hours following release (this was the story of my life in the first round), or what. But I can tell you that the last 24-36 hours have been a nauseated misery, and that we just hit the first vomiting milestone in this chemo journey of my life.

I'm grateful for meds that (mostly) help me keep the food in my body INSIDE MY FREAKING body. As not awesome as this has been, I'm super grateful for all the meds that make it as easy as they can.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

:-(

Evvie Turley said...

AHHH! Being nauseated is so hard; I absolutely hate that feeling! I cringe thinking you're feeling like that so much. Bless your heart! This is not an easy road you're going down, but I'm so grateful you're fighting and continuing to find things to be grateful for. You're the strongest cancer girl I know!

shana said...

So sorry my sweet friend!! Prayers for you!!