Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wig Update #4

You guys! Remember when I did the last wig update and I included the picture of the reddish colored wig and said I knew it probably wasnt mine, but I was fantasizing that it was and that Merria had tagged mskillerdiller in error when she meant to tag ms_muffett on Instagram?

Well, guess what... She didn't tag mskillerdiller in error. She tagged mskillerdiller because mskillerdiller's the person who's been doing the back of my head! 

Also, THE REDDISH HAIR APPEARS TO BE MINE! (Funny what happens when you mix several people's hair together.)


What a lovely surprise it was to get a wig update this afternoon.

It's been a hard day, but the wig always puts a smile on my face. (Also, I am pleased to report that I'm feeling a little better this afternoon than I was this morning. For example, I was able to stand at the kitchen counter and drink my entire lunch - chocolate Ensure and a raspberry yogurt blended into a shake - without having to take a break to lie down. I know it doesn't sound like much - either the standing or the "shake" - but I'm telling you, after this morning, I'll count standing for 5 minutes to down something that even remotely approaches a meal made of chocolate as a win.)

1 comment:

Evvie Turley said...

Your wig is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see you sporting atop your lovely little head. It's hard to fathom not having the energy to stand; it makes my bones ache just imagining it. Bless your heart!