Sunday, May 31, 2015

Me & my mini

One of my favorite memories of sweet Hazel was the first time I went to Kirk's, bald. It was the weekend in April that I had a chemo break, and I'd gone there for dinner... forgetting to grab a hat or a scarf before I ran out the door. I walked into Kirk's house, through the front room and into the kitchen, and Hazel grabbed me by the hand and asked if I wanted to go with her to take Cinnamon outside to go potty. No sooner had we gotten outside, then she put her hand on my arm and looked up at me and said, "Don't worry, Aunt Laurie. I'm already used to it. You still look like you to me." 

When the wig came in this week, and I had dinner plans at Kirk's again, I took it with me to show it off. And Hazy wanted to wear my hair.




She looks pretty good wearing my hair, right? Who's kidding who? She is always adorable. Love that girl!

No comments: