Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My hair came home!

The wig came today.




I may or may not have lost valuable hours of this day to trying on the wig and then taking pics of me in the wig, and then taking more pics, and then... some more. It's basically been a selfie taking palooza over here tonight.

I have a photographer friend who suggested doing a photo shoot (which I will SO be taking her up on!), so at some point I'll have some pics from different angles. (You know, taken with a camera further away from my face than my arm can get it.) But for now, I give you a whole lot of self portraits. Enjoy!







The color is hard to define. It's a light brown, but definitely has red undertones. In some of the pics, you can see the blond in the top layers.

I love it! So much more than I thought I would, and I was expecting to LOVE it (in all caps)! I'm sure there will be more pics to follow, but I wanted to make sure I got some posted on the day it came.

You know, I really haven't minded being bald. It's just been another version of what I look like, but man... am I so happy to have my hair (and the hair of my peeps) back on my head!