Friday, June 5, 2015

It's time for a little sensory overload, kids...

Remember how I had said that I have a photographer friend who'd volunteered to do a photoshoot with the wig? Well... that happened and I got the CD with the pics back last night. I had asked her to shoot me both with and without the wig (because being bald is part of it). 

I'll run through some color pics with the wig first. (There are b&w versions of every color pic, but for the purpose of showing you the color and the high and lowlights of the wig, I'm only posting color versions of the wig wearing shots.)















And here are some of the baldies:








Pics were taken at Mesa Arts Center. Photo cred to Melodee Fiske @ MLFotography. She's awesome, super easy to work with and very affordable. If you live in (or visit) the greater Phoenix area and are looking for a photographer for a family photoshoot, I couldn't recommend anyone more strongly.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! The wig looks so natural, it's crazy that it's not actually hair growing from your hair because it looks SO good! And you rock the bald head. Seriously. And I LOVE the dress and paired with the yellow shoes!! Basically I love it all. And you.

Genevra said...

The pictures look fantastic! You look beautiful. I love the combination of the green dress and yellow wedges. Very sassy!

Mich said...

Love.
I like the bald scarfy one the best. Why? Because you look like you just cracked up at something and also because you could be the star of the first Star Trek movie. ...which was painfully slow and overall kind of stupid, but everyone was in love with the hot bald chick for some reason. I think it was some basicality (hehe, I just made that up!) of whatever foreign planeted person she was. But whatev.

Jenni said...

They're fantastic!

Sackett's said...

I love how she captured you. Captured your smile, and the light in your eyes. You just are radiant and beautiful, even through this hellish experience you are going through. Oh how I love you.

shana said...

I LOVE these!!!! You are beautiful with and without hair. Such wonderful pictures. :)

Melissa Busby said...

Love. Love. Love. 💛