Friday, July 3, 2015

Project Chia Pet - Week 2

Here I am with this week's side-by-side.


I know, it's another with glasses and with not glasses (aka: contacts), so it's not an exact sameness of me (don't worry - from here on out, I'll be all contacts all the time, so you can see a more accurate comparison), but there's been a significant amount of growth in the last week.

It's getting thicker, and I'm starting to get some pokey little bangs going on.

Also, here's a side shot of my sweet sideburns. (For some reason, the darker and longer mysideburns get, the more I feel like this is an actual haircut and less of a science projdct.)


As it gets longer, it's becoming more unruly, which gives me hope that it's curly. (Fingers crossed!)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'm anxiously anticipating the day when it gets unruly enough that I can say, "Girl! Comb your hair!"

You can actually rock the super short pixie. Behind knew?!