Friday, July 10, 2015

Project Chia Pet - Week 3

Don't worry that it was after 10:00 PM before I thought to take my weekly Chia Pet Selfie and the bags under my eyes tell the tale of a very tired Cancer Girl at the end of a very long week...



While I am about 72 shades of tired right now, I am still THRILLED to be able to post this week's side-by-side. Why? Because, ladies and gentlemen, my hair is now long enough to comb.

Also, I have bangs.



Sort of.

Aaaaaaaand... maybe a little bit of a beard. (Ah, the hormonal imbalances caused by chemo. It's all so very sexy.) But I like to think that the eyelashes distract from my super fuzzy peach fuzz. (And if I'm wrong, I don't want to hear about it, pleaseandthankyou.)

1 comment:

Genevra said...

So the first thought that popped into my mind seeing your hair this week is that you are looking very Audrey Hepburnish with that short hair and big eyes and smile. Especially with the black top. It's a very 60's mod vibe and I sort of think that you need to go to a poetry reading or something and drink herbal tea (of course) from a cup.

I wish I could attach the picture of Ms. Hepburn that I found that your remind me so much of.