Friday, August 7, 2015

Project Chia Pet - Week 7

So...

Uhm...


Is it just me, or do my cheeks look chubbier?

It's either the box of chocolates, or the angle of the camera. (Let's blame it on the camera angle. I have a 15 yr old houseguest for the weekend and there are a lot of calories in store. I don't want to think that every single bite of cheesecake that I'm gonna eat will be going straight to by chipmunk cheeks.)

But hey!

Good news!


My hair's getting curly!

Also, I have a very strange hairline that I can barely stand. (I feel like my neck looks especially werewolfy in this pic. While I know that my hairline is weirdie and awkward, I feel like the angle the camera was held at increases the weird factor. ... I know, I know. Me and my "camera angle" theories. Just go with it. ... Please. Because the alternative is that my cheeks really did chub out in a week and my neck really does look a little Lupin-ish.)

But seriously, the hair is getting actually CURLY in the back! I'm so excited that I can hardly stand myself!

2 comments:

Sabrina Gardner said...

It's looking good Laurie! I'm excited to see it, and you, in person!

Evvie Turley said...

Your hair looks so cute! Who cries if the hairline is a little off for a moment. It will even out and fill in! Looks adorable!