Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Project Chia Pet - Week 8

Okay, so... here are the pics from last week.


Don't worry about how it's Tuesday and I'm just barely posting last Friday's side-by-side.

The pic was taken Friday night. I just totally spaced uploading it. (Ha!) I had some friends come into town for the weekend and I took this right before walking out the door to dinner Friday night. (You may or may not have noticed, but on the off chance that you didn't... I'm gonna go right ahead and point out that my cheeks look less chubby in the pic on the right. It appears that I was correct and it was the angle of the camera the week before. Hooray!) Anyway, I took the pic Friday night, but then came home from dinner and got straight into bed, and then spent all day Saturday with friends (and all day Sunday in bed to compensate for having been out of bed all day Saturday... my life is such a fun balancing act of down time vs. actually leaving my house). And then spaced it...

Until tonight.

When I remembered that I needed to get Week 8 the heck up here before I'm responsible for Week 9 in 72 hours.

My, how time flies when you're having fun. (And/or recuperating from having had fun. Tomato/tomahto.)

No comments: