Friday, August 21, 2015

Project Chia Pet - Week 9

Funny story. This week's side-by-side selfies were taken in the same room, wearing the same shirts. Not even on purpose. 



Obviously, they were taken at different times of the day... check our last week's shadows, vs this week's bright face, but whatev.

The bummer about both these selfies being taken in my front room is that you can't really tell how crazy my hair is these days. It started curling up a couple weeks back, and is almost officially out of control.

Here's a bonus pic for your ocular enjoyment. I took this yetserday to send to Spencer and Judy to show them we need to get together and have a group matchy/matchy hair selfie.


It's not quite long enough to just let it be and have mass curls everywhere, but I've officially lost the ability to part my hair, and my bangs are doing this new and very special thing where the front of them curls down and towards my forehead, but the section of hair right behind that is curling backwards. Totally on its own, not even on purpose.

It's like my hair KNOWS that I went to Snowflake High School in 1989.

And here's one a more close up, so you can see my sweet feathery/flippy action. 


Don't be jealous that my hair changes weekly. ... That said, I'm super curious to see what it does in the Houston humidity next week!

5 comments:

shana said...

LOVE your hair!!! So gorgeous!

Myra said...

Wow, you're HOT with short hair. I know you're beautiful with long hair, but you pull this look off!!!

Genevra said...

I have to agree with the previous comments. You not only rock the long hair, but you are rocking the short hair. Beautiful!

Superjulie said...

I love the last picture because, depending on the decade, it could be you, Judy, or Spencer. #familygenes

Anonymous said...

Is it time for me to say, "Girl! Comb your hair!" yet? :-)