Friday, August 28, 2015

Results Day

Okay, so... the long and short of it is that the tumor IS growing, but it's growing slowly. (This is very good news!)

The tumor in my back (between ribs #9 and #10) was 1.5 x 2.7 cm in June. It's now measuring at 1.8 x 3.3. The doc wants to see that on a PET before she even thinks about going back into chemo. (She needs to see the SUV to decide how to treat it.)

Soooooo... my body just bought us another 10 weeks chemo-free. WAHOO!

I'll come back in November for a PET/CT, and then we'll go from there. But for now... I'm cleared to keep living the way I have been for the next two months. I could not be happier or more grateful!

Time and dirty Dr. Peppers are,  pretty much, the most important things in my life. And I feel like I just won the lottery on both fronts!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

So grateful. Love you.

Catherine said...

Your cute hair gets to keep growing, too! :) I'm so grateful and glad for you, my beautiful friend!

Evvie Turley said...

I'm so happy to hear you're going to be able to live just as you want! I'll continue praying that keeps up! :)