Thursday, September 10, 2015

My past, present and future selves

So, my hair started out flippy in the back and just sort of wavy in the front.


I could not have been more thrilled. I felt very much like I was channeling my inner Audrey. (Who's kidding who? We all basically knew I was a princess. I figured this new short hair proved it.)

It was awesome.

And then a couple weeks went by and it started getting curlier. I mean, WAY curlier.

But I wasn't worried.


Because I figured that if I could channel my inner Julia and pull off something like her short curly hair in Sabrina, all would remain golden.

Buuuuuuuut...

It seems to be a little curlier than Julia's hair.

And I'm started to be afraid.


I mean, very afraid.

Maybe if I could get my hands on either Gregory Peck or Harrison Ford it would help my hair not go all Simmons? ... It's worth a shot, right?

No comments: