Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday

After dinner last night, Katie came home with me and had a sleepover. This morning, we got up and drove over to pick up Brea and Hillary for pedis.


Hillary was sooooo hoping that she'd get to pick my polish and we could be matchy/matchy again, but she had to settle for picking my base polish (red sparkles).


After getting pedicures, we walked down to Nothing Bundt Cake to get some bundletts.


And free samples. Lots and lots of free samples. (Don't judge. It was pumpkin cake.)

After getting our toes done, Katie and I came home so I could rest for a few hours before dinner that night with the gang. We met with Spencer's family and Kirk's family for an AWESOME family dinner at Charleston's. (We love their ribs. So much.)



After dinner, we had bundtletts for dessert.


I cut them into quarters, so everyone could have samples of different flavors, and Hazel and Hillary helped "serve" them to everyone at the table.



After dinner, we moseyed on over to the new Mesa Fiiz to get our caffeine on.


We heart sugar. And caffeine. ... Oh, and each other.
















Best. FHE. Ever.

Thanks, Spencer, for bringing your family to see me. It was a totally awesome weekend, capped off with lemon Nothing Bundt cake and a Pepperlada from Fiiz. Life doesn't get much better than this.



No comments: