Monday, February 9, 2009
The new & improved fitness plan for 2009
I figured, where else do I get such a great work out? I walk all day and then use the muscles in my arms to hold on through Indiana Jones & Thunder Mountain. Seriously ... it's a grueling physical workout that leaves me sore for days. Which is why I'm pretty sure I'll be a Skinny Minnie (absolutely no pun intended) by February 2010, since now that I've got the annual pass on my side, I can walk the parks (and then hang on for dear life) FOR FREE any day for the rest of the year.
That's right folks, I bit the bullet and bought an annual pass when I was at the park last week. I have 361 days left on the pass - and I come with free parking. So, anyone wanna go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I am so jealous!!! That is absolutely my favorite place on the planet!!! Jon took me there in September for our late honeymoon/one year anniversary and he got me a ticket to a princess dinner in California adventure!! I was like a 5 year old - I was completely star struck by the princesses!! It was the best trip ever!!! I could go on and on!! You are so lucky!!
LOL, Malori... I love your all capped OMG. You're the best, I love you!
And yes, I know... I'm lucky. Super duper BRILLIANTLY lucky. (And about $300 poorer than I was this time last week - but hey, now I can go to Disneyland any time I want to, and it's gonna pay off, I'm pretty sure.)
Did you know that you can get in free on your birthday this year? Anyone can do it... you just register your birthday on their website, and then take proof of your DOB to the park on your special day, and you're in. It's pretty sweet!
November 17th, we're there.
That's awesome! You are the coolest girl!
I am SO excited that you got a pass! You totally have to tell me when you are going so that I have an excuse to go too!!
How cool is that! I think there's some kind of walking club, you'd have to check with the Guest Relations at Town Hall to find out if there is still a group that does this. In the meantime, check out www.miceage.com.
Yeah, well my birthday was last Saturday... *sigh*. If only I'd known you were going sooner.
I adore the magic kingdom...Jack not so much. Party Pooper! We have never gone. :( So I am uber jelly of you and your new status!
I wanna go! Can you help me with my flight cost, as well?
Post a Comment