(And by association - literally, association - my friend James. But that story will come a little later.)
Nathan Fillion. That's who I love.
Did you see that wink? ... Be still, my beating heart. Also, the man carries Oreos around with him?! And I'd thought that I couldn't possibly love him any more than I did before I saw that clip. Help me, Rhonda.
And because the bit with the ice cube makes me laugh out loud, I am including this little beauty.
Sundays. They are the best day for watching youtube videos of my fav celeb boyfriend. I heart Sundays. (And Nathan.)
The End.
3 comments:
You make me miss our Castle nights. Poor Ken will have to be an inadequate substitute for you when the show returns. Sniff, sniff.
I just love your celeb boyfriend. He is so funny.
He is a cutie patootie!!!!
Post a Comment