Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 2

I have a lot of friends with kids. I love them. (Both the friends and their kids, for the record.) I love how willing children are to pray for what they want and/or what they believe matters.

Nothing makes me feel warm and fuzzier than knowing that I have children offering prayers for me, and I loooove it when my friends tell me what is said in the prayers in their house. I received the following email tonight and just had to share:

Hey Friend,

So...since you've made your way into the Campbell family prayers once again I thought I would share a few gems. "Please bless Mom's friend Laurie that she won't get sick." "Please bless Mom's friend Laurie that her cancer won't hurt her anymore." "Please bless Mom's friend Laurie that she can really feel better." "Please bless Mom's friend Laurie she will be okay." (And my favorite, from Clark) "Please bless Mom's friend Laurie that she can be good when she does cancer" So, you heard it here first...you BE GOOD okay? Love you!

Em

How could I not be good when that's what Clark Campbell is praying for? I mean, really, he's pretty much the cutest thing ever and that's what he's praying for. ... I'm taking myself off the naughty list, stat!