Wednesday, February 8, 2012

January 24

Q: How lucky am I to get two pieces of personal mail in less than a week?
A: Soooo lucky!

Check this card out:





HA! I totally love it! It's from my friend Mich, who wrote in the card that when she saw it in the store, she thought that this sounded exactly like something I'd say.

Uh, yeah. This is something I'd say. This is something I do say! ... Am I excited for chemo? No. Am I willing to go through it because I'm hopeful that it will bring an end to this chapter in my life? Heck yes!

I love Mich. She has a knack for finding the funniest cards in the shop. I love it when I open the little door to my mailbox and see her teeny tiny handwriting on an envelope, because I always know that whatever's in there will always be good for a laugh.