Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 18

Tonight was one of my bi-weekly hair-washing nights. (I know. First I tell you, months ago, that I never brush it. Now I'm coming clean that I rarely wash it. For such a girly girl, I'm a total slacker when it comes to my hair.) I reached for the bottle of shampoo and it was MUCH lighter than I expected it to be. My first thought was "I need to add that to the list of stuff to get at the store". My second thought was "Actually... I need to wait a couple weeks to find out if I'll really need it. I might not have hair before this bottle runs out." And then I laughed out loud at the lunacy that I am back in the same place I was in a year ago. I can't believe that - AGAIN - I am wondering if I'll need shampoo next month.

It's so funny. It's so tragic.

I'm glad I can laugh.

No comments: