The big news for today is that I (finally!) got a phone call from the scheduling department at MD Anderson, confirming that I'm set for my appointments next week. I'll have blood work, a CT and two MRI's done on Thursday, then meet with the good doctors to get the results on Friday. I ended up getting what I wanted, Thursday morning and Friday afternoon appointments. (I know that it probably sounds silly, but it makes me super happy that I got the days that I wanted. I looooove to get what I want, even when it's something as small as getting in to the doctor(s) on the days that I had pre-planned in my head.)
As I was on my walk around the block tonight, I realized that my last appointment with them was on 2/7. It will have been more than a month between appointments. This blows my mind. On the one hand, I feel like it's been an eternity since all of this doctor-visiting madness started up again... on the other, it feels like just yesterday that I was meeting/proposing to my new doc.
Time is such a fuzzy thing to me right now. I'm pretty sure that's a side effect of living a life in limbo.
Anyway, I'll go see the doctors next week. This will be good. I'll get some more information. Most likely not any plans for surgery, but I'll at least find out how much my little guy has grown and I can get some answers to a few questions that I've had. (Yeah, I've been working on a list of questions for almost a month now. Those poor men aren't going to know what hit them.)
All in all, today was a good day. Nothing too traumatic happened (I came close to burning my mouth on my lunch, but I survived, unscathed), and I (finally!) have official doctor appointments again. Wahoo!