I'm full of all kinds of nervous energy today. I don't know why, and this is NOT normal for me. (Please. I'm so the kind of girl who has no issue with putting in P&P and sitting for 6 hours straight.) Having this weird need to be doing something at all moments is wearing me out.
I made 4 dozen cupcakes (yeah, baked and frosted) in an hour and 20 minutes this afternoon. For a funeral.
WHO IS THIS PERSON?!
A) I don't do service.
B) I don't generally bake in such a frenzy.
C) I didn't eat a single cupcake. (I know. Weird.)
I can't sit still, because if I do, I'll cry. (Trust me, I know. It happened yesterday. All. Day. Long.)
All I want out of life is a Coke, but I'm a little nervous about what this weird need to be busy will turn into if I feed it with caffeine.